Speech Pathologists work to prevent, assess, diagnose, and treat speech, language, social communication, cognitive-communication, and swallowing disorders in children and adults.
Our Telehealth Speech Pathology services are readily available in every major Australian city, covering Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin and Canberra.
What Speech Pathology treatments are usually covered?
Speech Pathologist offer a broad range of services to support people in the community. These include;
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Speech disorders e.g. lisp
- Childhood apraxia of speech (Dyspraxia)
- Fragile X syndrome
- Down Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Literacy difficulties
- Communication in the aged care setting
- Dysphagia in the adult population
- Adult speech and language disorders
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Hearing Impairments
- Learning disorders/difficulties
- Developmental Delays
- Individuals of non-English speaking background
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Language delays
It is important that you confirm with your therapist which treatments they provide.